Sunday, May 15, 2011

La Rulles - Triple

Hello Everyone, happy Belgian Beer Sunday's. I am starting to get down to the bottom of the barrel at my local Whole Foods. Today I have a Belgian Beer by the name of La Rulles. This beer is a Belgian Triple... I haven't been excited about this beer since I purchased it, two nights ago. It was in the Belgian beer aisle, but I have gone through all the high ranking Belgian's, so I was pretty sure this brew was going to be mediocre at best. This beer poured lighter than I am used to, I had to agitate the brew to get a decent head. The color of the head was a nice white, but dissipated rather quickly. The sent of this beer is nothing special either, I could smell hints of alcohol, but that is about it. The taste of this beer is as well, nothing special, tasting like any Belgian style brew, maybe a bit lighter in flavor. I am going to give this beer 2.5/5 stars, as it is mediocre in every regard. I would not recommend purchasing this brew, unless you like the label, or you are looking for something new and you have had everything else.


See you at the bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment