Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Speakeasy - Betrayal

Hey Everyone,


This evening I decided to go with a nice local brew, for my brew of choice. I was in my local Whole Foods, looking for an American brewed beer and came across this. I have had many different beers from Speakeasy in the past, so I thought that I might try this one and see what an Imperial Red made by a local brewery would taste like. This beer cost about $6 and came in a 22oz bottle. The picture on this bottle is very nice as well, with favorite 2 color, color schemes.

This beer has a nice red color and a high ABV (8.5%). This beer poured very smoothly and produced a very small head light head. This beer smells like a highly alcoholic red and tastes quite amazing for a locally brewed beer. I am going to give this 3.5/5 stars on the American Locally Brewed scale, as it is very flavorful, with a high ABV, and a rather low cost. I hope to find this on tap so I can taste the difference between bottle carbonated and force carbonated.


See you at the bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment